Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Batman

Well it's been like 6 months since I deleted my blog. A few different friends/relatives asked me why; and it was honestly nothing more than I never had anything interesting to write about. I still don't have much to write about now, but I kinda missed doing it... if that makes any sense. Also, I hated the original link, it was the result of a very late night nicotine-fueled attempt at coming up with a title... it didn't go so well.

Anyway, I'll be back in Ohio on thursday. Long story short, Mariposa has no work. When a job does open, there's apparently a flood of apps that get put in. I'm not an idiot and know it'll be just as bad in Wayne county, but there's infinitely more places to work there, it was dumb of me to leave in 2008, thinking that it would be better here. Not to mention that I actually know people there, it tends to help when finding work :P. I'm excited to have my truck, the ability to go places and even cell phone signal soon! I know some are wondering, yep Amber's coming too. She's got a good job here at the moment and debt to pay off. What I'm gonna do is try to find work in Ohio and help her pay it off, and then we're gonna try to find a house there once I manage to get a better job. I'm estimating that this is gonna take a year, at least. Amber's gonna come to visit quite a lot though, probably once in winter and for sure in July.

It sucks but with the real estate prices in California and the job market, there's not much of a choice. That and I miss my family and friends ._. alot.

Is anyone as tired as I am of hearing about this climate change horse ****? Even after the Climate-gate scandal, and the fact that it's freezing outside, somehow people still believe in this. This whole fiasco is getting pretty scary, and I really wonder how far these nutbags are gonna go. The global warming movement has been compared to a religion recently, and you know, it's not a bad comparison. I'm not calling Gore the anti-christ... though it wouldn't surprise me if he was. Maybe I should ponder that one...

It's freezing outside! Houston just got hit by a huge snow storm, hunters in Arizona have been stranded by massive snow fall, it just dipped to 30 degrees in Los Angeles this past week. And you know what really ticks me off? These commercials about polar bears with some idiot movie star, asking for money, because it's always about money. Hey Leonardo, I like your movies, but I don't give a damn what you vote for on election day.


Antarctic Sea Ice for November 2009 Higher Than 1979
Admin, Wednesday 09 December 2009 - 20:47:36 // comment: 2
Contrary to media reports Antarctic sea ice continues to expand. Ice totals for November 2009 are significantly higher than 1979 when measurements began. The main stream media concentrates on a couple of small areas of the Antarctic in order to scare you in to believing that Antarctica is melting, when in fact its gaining ice.
GlobalWarminghoax.com


My biggest problem with it though is the fact that Al Gore has made a fortune off of this. When it was found out that he uses a private jet and more electricity than us all, he made a payment to a global warming website to "pay" for his carbon footprint. Great guy, especially since it was his own website.

Seriously now, we're persecutuing movie villains and myths, what's next?
Laugh if you want, but this isn't funny, the Loch ness monster could be real and someday could do something really really bad! Hey Fonzie, going for a swi-OH GOD, Nessie ate the Fonz! If only we had prevented this somehow... Next we'll be persecuting insurance companies... oh wait.





---
"Approximately 80% of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources."
Ronald Reagan

3 comments: